« Home 

Friday, June 02, 2006

To blog? Or not to blog?


To blog or not to blog?

I posed this question to Rebecca this evening. After initial confusion over who I was referring to (in her usual style, she assumed I meant her) she was very keen on the idea. Even offered to help me set up.

I was undecided until my mother walked into the room and said 'Hannah you don't have enough time in your dear little life to Blog.'

That was it. She barely knows what a blog is, and her suggestion that I would be able to study more if I didn't blog, was not a very appealing one. Don't get me wrong, I love my Mum and I'm not a slacker when it comes to studying, but there is a small defiant piece in me that went 'I think I will.' So here I am. Hopefully with something more than drivel. We shall see.

I thought it would be rather swell to get some of my art up. So you may see that too.
Infact you may see some now. The picture is this week's latest painting by yours truly. A bit messy, a bit colourful. That's how I felt at the time.

I'd sum myself up now, but to be quite honest I'd rather not. I doubt I could do it adequately anyway. The 'Hi I'm Hannah and I love trees and red meat' doesn't really do my whole personaltiy justice...but it's a start.

Enjoy.

my that was fun killing myself laughing when I heard her say that... "Now she's got no choice!"

Good on you Hannah! Look forward to some wonderful insights. And yay for red meat!

well thankyou for looking. Now that you read here I will have to be careful eh! I kid I kid.

And yes bec, that was fun. Thankyou for the help setting up.

yay...


wonderful art, someone i know, but not that well...

what more could you want?!

Post a Comment