« Home | Jolly Croc » | today » | Cassia » | happy happy happy » | Jealous » | hungry » | Duck in the Attic » | Hope » | The Invitation » | I'm Yours » 

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Indifference

"The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference.The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference.The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference.And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference."-Elie Wiesel

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/36123691/?qo=45&q=by%3Aoceano-vox-howl&qh=sort%3Atime+-in%3Ascraps


one of my favourite deviant artists made a card with this quote on it.

this is the artist i told you you would love.


http://oceano-vox-howl.deviantart.com/

Hey I rike it.

I googled Elie Weisel. Interesting guy.

I used to think you had the coolest blog in your family... but something happened to your pretty graphics. Bec now has the prettyest blog. Laura has the most... um... controversial? Graphic? yeah something. You guys all seem to be very... something. Its good anyway this something.

Yeah

There's something weird going on with your blog template Hannah.

I read Elie Wiesel's book, Night in Year 11. He is an interesting guy but I don't necessarily subscribe to all of his little philosophies. If you read the book, you'll see why. He's had some pretty intense experiences that no doubt colour his perspective on life.

Where is this quote from?

I read Night in year 12, and it is a really good book and I highly recommend it!

Post a Comment