« Home | how to hold on to it » | To blog? Or not to blog? » 

Sunday, June 04, 2006

My Precious


Here is gollum...for your veiwing and commenting pleasure.

I shut myself in my room a couple of weeks ago and drew him. No reason really, just because I love Lord of the Rings and was in a drawing mood.

The photo of the drawing is not an especially good one, but i was quite happy with how the sketch came out. I work off photos mainly when I do portrait work. This one was just an image from one of the movies.

Well this is pretty much just a post to put up some more of my arty workings.

peace!

Lets just say when I turned over the piece of paper in the printer which had the photo of Gollum on it I almost had heart failure : ) (But that's what sisters are for aren't they Han!)

*comments*

:P

Post a Comment