« Home | absurd? » | Russian Dolls » | Elf Owls » | Indifference » | Jolly Croc » | today » | Cassia » | happy happy happy » | Jealous » | hungry » 

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

more journal pages

Just incase you thought I'd disappeared (again) here are some more of my most recent journal pages.

This one I did whilst at Soul Survivour. The text that has been outlined says 'Bright with fire'.

In this one I used an amazing photo I cut from Readers Digest that shows the Korean Army doing their winter training. The text on the green page says 'I shall turn out to be the hero'.


I'm enjoying having a journal to play in. 'Tis a many splendid thing.

Hey! Nice.
what a crazy photo! imagine that! rolling around in the snow, bare skinned!
Great collages Han. I love checking them out!
And yes! i did think you had dissappeared. I almost gave up checking! Glad I didn't.
Take care Cuz!!!
Love your favourite Jaclyn.

hey hannah....
i love your journal pages- i do stuff like them too :) and the drawing of the bald head,(i haven't checked your blog in ages) it was great!!
love always
corrie

Post a Comment