« Home | Memories and mess » | Aye! » | pottering along » | a few pictures » | a kick up the backside » | 18 days » | Home again, home again (Jiggetty Jig?) » | The Red Centre » | A constant » | Family and my now desperate need for sleep » 

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

no coincidence!


(picture is me as a little tacker...I still remember the day that it was taken, and I just like the photo)

I pinched 'The Birth Order Book - why you are the way you are' (Kevin Leman) from Bec's room this evening...

Being a youngest child, I was interested to see what that meant in regards to my personality...I had to laugh when the first thing I read was spot on.


First of all I want all you babies of the family to know that I'm onto you.
I know you have just skipped the first eight chapters and started right here. I
understand.



True to Dr. Leman's theory I had done the typical youngest thing (and in the first few sentences). You've got to love it when something hits you like that and you go 'hang on, maybe there's something in this'. Either way, it made me laugh!

Ended up reading or at least skimming in depth the whole book. It's fascinating how people work. A lot of interesting stuff on how our birth order can affect our career and our relationships...

I'm advised (for a highly successful relationship) to marry a first born or only child ;)

and naturally because a book said it, it must be true? :P

Sounds like a good read.

hannie! i did the exact same thing! (the book is originally from my house, ent to bec when ever she gets around to reading it:P)

*chuckles to self*

typical youngest children, arent we...

oh, and read that too, but my boyf is a youngest child too.. yay:P

I did a number of segments on my morning radio programme about birth order with a psychologist. Fascinating stuff. (I'm the youngest of 5)

Post a Comment