« Home | a few pictures » | a kick up the backside » | 18 days » | Home again, home again (Jiggetty Jig?) » | The Red Centre » | A constant » | Family and my now desperate need for sleep » | Smile you Fool! » | an african boy » | My Precious » 

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

pottering along

Today was a pottering sort of day. Nothing much got accomplished, and nothing really needed to. It was nice.

Tea, a couple of Good books and silly little pen drawings (more tea?) gave me something to do.



In the afternoon I helped mum deliver the papers and junkmail... the walk involved was lovely due to a sky full of glorious clouds and a bit of a sunset. I saw Kujo - a dog of the small and very yappy variety, the one armed man that lives at the top of Katherine Place and several kids playing on the road (smart kids...real smart).

I'm here with a smile and a growling stomach.

dinner soon. I hope.

Post a Comment