« Home | A constant » | Family and my now desperate need for sleep » | Smile you Fool! » | an african boy » | My Precious » | how to hold on to it » | To blog? Or not to blog? » 

Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Red Centre

Well, this is it! Tomorrow morning at 5.30 I'm off to Central Australia for three weeks! I'm so excited, I really can't wait to just get out there and see this beautiful country. I'm quite afraid that we'll go so fast I won't be able to take everything in.

You'll get the full update when I return, but for now...last minute packing and then bed.

that's if I can sleep with all the excitement!

your gone.
but in other happenings, you now have new shineyness!

wonderful design john! im rather a fan!

WOW John, you've outdone yourself!!!!

I'm very impressed!

Will miss you haigs, supose I'd better write.

Post a Comment